2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
derekscambler says

Hi, I’ve just bought the Propulsion theme as this is compatible with woocommerce which I really liked the look of. I installed the theme then have installed woocommerce (which is recommended in the dashboard, so is definitly compatible) but when I activate it I just get a blank screen and can no longer access the dashboard.

I can regain access by renaming the plugin folder and that deactivates it but every time I try the same thing happens. I’ve got no other plugins installed so not a compatibility issue there.

Any ideas what else I could be doing wrong?

PS I ’m a complete newb to this!!

8226 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

perhaps ask the author or post on the item page?

moved this to themeforest since it’s likely more relevant there…

15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
neilp123 says

Could it be a permalink problem? I had to reset the permalinks for my plugin to show up?

219 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NuclearThemes says

Try changing the theme to the WP default, enabling the plugin, then reactivating the theme you purchased.

Have you checked the theme instructions for a troubleshooting section?

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
derekscambler says

Thanks for all the replies

MSFX – You can only contact them re technical stuff on their forum which I’ve had problems registering for and haven’t replied to any of my emails I’ve sent them.

neilp123 – thanks, I tried that and but it didn’t resolve anything.

NuclearThemes – I took it back to wordpress classic theme and was able to activate woocommerce but when I then activated the propulsion theme I got the same result, blank screen, no access to dashboard. It seems there is some conflict between the two but I bought this theme as it was designed specifically to work with woocommerce. There is no trouble shooting section with the instructions so I don’t know what to do now without being able to get in contact with them directly.

631 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
UBLThemes says

Thanks for all the replies

MSFX – You can only contact them re technical stuff on their forum which I’ve had problems registering for and haven’t replied to any of my emails I’ve sent them.

neilp123 – thanks, I tried that and but it didn’t resolve anything.

NuclearThemes – I took it back to wordpress classic theme and was able to activate woocommerce but when I then activated the propulsion theme I got the same result, blank screen, no access to dashboard. It seems there is some conflict between the two but I bought this theme as it was designed specifically to work with woocommerce. There is no trouble shooting section with the instructions so I don’t know what to do now without being able to get in contact with them directly.

If you go to your wp-config file, within that there is a debug mode, turn it on, it will give you an error which you can work with.

by
by
by
by
by
by