2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
derekscambler says

Hi, I’ve just bought the Propulsion theme as this is compatible with woocommerce which I really liked the look of. I installed the theme then have installed woocommerce (which is recommended in the dashboard, so is definitly compatible) but when I activate it I just get a blank screen and can no longer access the dashboard.

I can regain access by renaming the plugin folder and that deactivates it but every time I try the same thing happens. I’ve got no other plugins installed so not a compatibility issue there.

Any ideas what else I could be doing wrong?

PS I ’m a complete newb to this!!

8241 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

perhaps ask the author or post on the item page?

moved this to themeforest since it’s likely more relevant there…

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
neilp123 says

Could it be a permalink problem? I had to reset the permalinks for my plugin to show up?

219 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
NuclearThemes says

Try changing the theme to the WP default, enabling the plugin, then reactivating the theme you purchased.

Have you checked the theme instructions for a troubleshooting section?

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
derekscambler says

Thanks for all the replies

MSFX – You can only contact them re technical stuff on their forum which I’ve had problems registering for and haven’t replied to any of my emails I’ve sent them.

neilp123 – thanks, I tried that and but it didn’t resolve anything.

NuclearThemes – I took it back to wordpress classic theme and was able to activate woocommerce but when I then activated the propulsion theme I got the same result, blank screen, no access to dashboard. It seems there is some conflict between the two but I bought this theme as it was designed specifically to work with woocommerce. There is no trouble shooting section with the instructions so I don’t know what to do now without being able to get in contact with them directly.

631 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
UBLThemes says

Thanks for all the replies

MSFX – You can only contact them re technical stuff on their forum which I’ve had problems registering for and haven’t replied to any of my emails I’ve sent them.

neilp123 – thanks, I tried that and but it didn’t resolve anything.

NuclearThemes – I took it back to wordpress classic theme and was able to activate woocommerce but when I then activated the propulsion theme I got the same result, blank screen, no access to dashboard. It seems there is some conflict between the two but I bought this theme as it was designed specifically to work with woocommerce. There is no trouble shooting section with the instructions so I don’t know what to do now without being able to get in contact with them directly.

If you go to your wp-config file, within that there is a debug mode, turn it on, it will give you an error which you can work with.

by
by
by
by
by
by