289 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
dany_j says

Can someone create plugin that can add multiple custom product tab to WooCommerce single product page. I think lots of people are looking for something like this

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
NerdNGeek says

Could you explain more what’s your needs ?

289 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
dany_j says

Could you explain more what’s your needs ?

Regarding WooCommerce plugin.
On single product page, there are three tabs: Description | Additional Information | Reviews (0)

You can basicly ad content only to “Description” Tab
I have been looking a way to ad more Tabs and found out that Im not the only one :)
I found this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-custom-product-tabs-lite/
but its not working with all themes and you have option to ad only one Tab.
Best way it would be to ad multiple Tabs

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
terrytsang says

Maybe you can try this plugin:

WooCommerce Custom Product Tabs

smoothwave_themes
smoothwave_themes Recent Posts Threads Started
41 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
smoothwave_themes says

Are you still looking for this to be developed into a plugin? I can do this for you with other features too.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
raviraiya says

Can someone create plugin that can add multiple custom product tab to WooCommerce single product page. I think lots of people are looking for something like this

Hi if you still looking for this plugin… here is link.. it have all feature and also a very cheap price.. WooCommerce Product Custom Tab

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
palcomp says
@raviraiya DON’T EVEN TRY install plugin from this website http://wordpressmarket.com

It’s a SCAM!!! I’ve bought it and it destroyed my wordpress…..then I’ve been trying to contact with wordmarketplace and nobody is answering. Even I couldn’t get to my account

22 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
Makis77 says

I developed a similar plugin called WooTabs. Its published on CodeCanyon 10 days ago.

by
by
by
by
by
by