2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
murklemark says

Hi,

I’ve been looking into using an admin template for a small business intranet, is it possible to use these Wordpress themes for this sort of function?

Thanks

no-thumbnail
MoonRocketStudio Recent Posts Threads Started
18 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MoonRocketStudio says

That question doesn’t make sense, are you asking if you can inter grade an admin template into a WordPress theme?

I mean you could use an admin template’s code and inter grade it into the admin area, but you would just be picking the CSS and some HTML, the admin themes are for looks not function, you would need to learn PHP or hire a PHP developer.

Depending on your needs it would be better to use an admin theme apart from the WordPress back end and just create a custom back end using PHP.

Before I knew much PHP I used a freelancer script on Code Canyon and inter graded an admin theme with the HTML CSS.

Trust me, it will take a lot of learning and work. If it’s something you’re prepared to do, then go for it play around with it, I wouldn’t recommend doing it for a client if your skills aren’t up to par, but by all means do it for a personal project and you will be good enough to charge for it, or implement it in your own business.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
murklemark says

Maybe my question didn’t use the correct terminology. Looking at a number of Wordpress Admin templates, they appear to have user login options and file/data sharing capabilities, would these templates be suitable to use as the basis for a simple intranet or is that too far removed from the functionality they are designed for.

by
by
by
by
by
by