4 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
marcacer says
First off all the theme designer, is not responding to no1 request as you can see on his support forum and here at the comments. http://themeforest.net/item/insignia-a-magazine-community-blog-theme/1528415 I really need a fix for this issue:

Every button in wp admin to upload a file or image (insert image in post, or feature image, or insert file) is giving you a black popup screen (suppose to be the media uploader) and then then it stays like that, without loading the media uploader. Disabling other plugins etc does not solve the issue. I really need some1 that can help me fix this. Theme works good on 3.2, but now am already upgraded to 3.4.

10 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
wethemeit says

Check that safe_mode = off on your server

315 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
SyamilMJ says
4 posts
marcacer says

https://gist.github.com/2967866

Thank for your reply. I did that and the feature image starts working (but i have to ‘open it in a new page’) otherwise when you click on feature image, the media uploader does not appear.

This is what is now in my functions.php:

<?php

/* * Sets up the theme by loading the Alliase class & initializing the framework * which activates all classes and functions needed for theme’s operation. * * @package Alliase * @subpackage Functions */
  1. Load the Alliase class. require_once( TEMPLATEPATH . ’/framework.php’ );
register_sidebar(array(
       'name'=>'Widgets Tell a Friend',
       'id'=>'Widgets_Tell_a_Friend',
       'before_widget' => ' ',
       'after_widget' => ' ',
       'before_title' => ' 

', 'after_title' => '

', ));
  1. Get theme data. $theme_data = get_theme_data( TEMPLATEPATH . ’/style.css’ );
  1. Initialize the Alliase framework. Alliase::init(array( ‘theme_name’ => $theme_data[‘Name’], ‘theme_version’ => $theme_data[‘Version’]

));

/

* * Get rid of “Cheatin’ uh?” error * note: this will create a persistent “Hello World” post */ function aq_cheatin_uh(){ $id = 1; $check = get_post($id); } add_action(‘init’, ‘aq_cheatin_uh’);
if(! $check ) {
    $post = array(
    'post_title'=>'Hello World',
    'post_content'=>'whatever',
    'import_id'=>1,
    );
    wp_insert_post($post);
}
?>
315 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
SyamilMJ says

I would love to help, but why did you update your WP when the author did not explicitly state whether the theme should work in 3.4 or not, or at least wait for his updates?

If you still need my help, feel free to contact me through my profile page and I’ll reply with a quote.

Cheers

4 posts
marcacer says

I would love to help, but why did you update your WP when the author did not explicitly state whether the theme should work in 3.4 or not, or at least wait for his updates?

If you still need my help, feel free to contact me through my profile page and I’ll reply with a quote.

Cheers

Hi, Forgot to check if the theme was compatible. I sent you the email.

4 posts
marcacer says

If any 1 has a solution to fix this please let me know.

1141 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
KarmaThemes says

Pretty sure that WP 3 .4.1 will solve your issues

by
by
by
by