- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author was Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
Hey bud – no issue here on 3.7.1
Hey dtbaker, try using this:
<?php $_post = get_queried_object(); var_dump( $_post->post_title ); ?>
If that one works (ie. if it shows correct page titles), it means that something (plugin or theme) is applying some filters to either ‘wp_title’ or ‘single_post_title’ and does it in a way that breaks things.
Of course don’t use above code in your actual theme/plugin, it’s just for debugging.