- Community Moderator
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hey bud – no issue here on 3.7.1
Hey dtbaker, try using this:
<?php $_post = get_queried_object(); var_dump( $_post->post_title ); ?>
If that one works (ie. if it shows correct page titles), it means that something (plugin or theme) is applying some filters to either ‘wp_title’ or ‘single_post_title’ and does it in a way that breaks things.
Of course don’t use above code in your actual theme/plugin, it’s just for debugging.