- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Beta Tester
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
Wow, removing autop is a sure way to make a few enemies. Unfortunately with removing the p tag, it also remove a lot of plugins ability to function properly.
I totally agree.
I think you should see point 9 on WordPress Theme Submission Requirements: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/472/85/wordpress-theme-submission-requirements
9. Modification of filters in wpautop is not allowed.
Hey Net-Labs, you should not use above code because it affects 3rd party shortcodes as well.
Instead, use this: https://gist.github.com/bitfade/4555047
It’s TF approved and it only affects shortcodes you specify.props to bitfade/pixelentity
Wow, this is the first solution that i see that have the idea of filtering for specific shortcodes, I’m keen to give it a try.
While the p’s is slowly driving be round the bend, i just do not want to do things that can break other stuff.
Thanks for the code