Can someone point me to some step-by-step guide on extracting the POT file from my WP theme?
Thanks guys, that helped a lot! I’m now done with the translation for my client. I’ve used the poedit way, the part about the paths was a bit confusing though.
e404 saidI second this. You can translate everything from your wp-admin with a nice interface. Poedit is a pain to use.
I recommend Codestyling Localization plugin – it automatically scans your theme or plugin and creates a .po file. It’s also a good tool for translating a theme or a plugin.
It doesn’t work on my local WP 3 .2.1:
- 1) All popups display just -1
- 2) enable low memory mode doesn’t work, checkbox is always unchecked
Anyone had similar problems?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.