- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
I used WP for a project that I did for someone but now I got a problem. And to say it frankly: I’m a designer, not a developer. So I’m a zero when it comes to WP.
The coders who did this can’t help me so I ask here:
The thing is this: the site I (we) did is using a archive, displaying months. When you now click on lets say “June 2009” you get a empty result.
I already also figured out why this is. Because it links to
Now if you link to www.bla.xx/?m=20096 (I just removed the 0 for the month) it works.
My question now is: how can you teach wordpress to display months with out the stupid 0 ?
the archive.php got that line (not the whole line) -> http://pastie.org/517528
I know “m” is for month in that format: 06 , 09, 10…etc
Is there a format for that which can change this? Or is there something at the posts that must be changed?
I would be very nice if someone can help here.