• Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
simonswiss says

Hi there!

For a project, i am looking for a way to display accommodation availabilities in a calendar and allow users to search for given checkin / checkout dates wia a search form.

I don’t need any booking features (i’ll use a contact form for booking request) but the client really needs to have the search function available.

Is there any plugin or script that allows me to add an availability calendar (i found plenty for that) but ALSO make an availability search and retrieve results of accommodation with vacancy on that date?

I know you can’t send links to items directly from here, but maybe you could PM me or tell me the name of the plugin to search for :-)

Thanks in advance! :-)

Simon

2429 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
digitalimpact says

If the calendar plugin uses custom fields / post meta to store information, you could use a plugin like
WP Custom Fields Search. Unfortunately WPCFS hasn’t been updated for some time, don’t even know if it still works with the latest WP.

348 posts
  • Australia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
simonswiss says

thanks, i’ll look into that. I’ve been using the WPCFS plugin in another project, but i don’t know how i could be able to search for a date range where the rooms are available.. Thanks for the pointer tho!

Simon

by
by
by
by
by
by