20 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
slmnky says

Hey guys, Ive got a site designed in photoshop and working inside CSS and HTML , Its major word-press functionality is based on two different themes, both of which I have bought and tried stripping but a bit out of my depth and its coming close to the deadline of the project. I have the whole funcationalty of the site working on a basic skin with all the plugins listed and down loaded. I just need someone to take the functionality out of the two themes and code and implement it into my site. Nothing major – just suff like Jquery carosel and stuff. Anyone wanting to know more info or anything give me an email, Ive got everything ready to go, so HOPEFULLY shouldn’t be too hard for someone who is a wordpress pro.

4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Netherlands
Q says

Hi, i would love to help you out. Can you send me some details?

371 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
QwibbleDesigns says

Drop me an email via my contact page. I would contact you directly but there’s no contact details within your profile page =)

Look forward to hearing from you.

Matt

60 posts
  • Bolivia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
Slimmity says

Hi, drop me a line threw my profile page so we can talk more about the subject.

152 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
wppowered says

hey i can help you out with that! ;)

60 posts
  • United Kingdom
ZDN_web_design says

Hello,

i am freelance web designer/developer from UK with 8 years of experience in range of skillls you can check on http://www.zdncomputers.com/cv.php

I am very interested in working with you. Check my portfolio at http://www.zdncomputers.com/portfolio.php and my profile for prices and my contact information.

ps. I have a few big PHP /MySQL projects that are not in my portfolio because clients wanted it that way, if you want to see them, please send me email at zdncomputers@gmail.com

Zach N.

by
by
by
by
by
by