161 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
themebros says

You’re welcome.

You should tell your friend to change his hosting provider.

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

I have been for ages – they do not have any tech knowledge and get fed a whole load of crap about dedicated servers etc – all complete rubbish. Even as a designer with limited development knowledge I know thats rubbish! Will get the mod_rewrite installed and hopefully that will fix it.

Thanks again

1 post
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
sithuphyo says

Hi, there is an problem occurs on my web. When I change permalinks type from default to post name, an error occur. I buy a wordpress template from this site and this template works with default permalinks . It doesn’t work with other permalinks type. It only works with default permalink. I asked theme support forum and no one can’t answer this problem. When I changed permalinks type to post type, the main page on my web content can’t open if the content was clicked and returning to reload the website. So, now I use with default permalinks type . But I want to change post name permalinks style. My website is www.mmpresscore.com. Please, kindly help me.

3184 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

You have no buyer badge – you must sign in using the account which purchased the file to receive support

by
by
by
by
by
by