5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
adamdanyal says

Hi,

Any theme authors looking to make a clone of The Next Web website?

http://thenextweb.com/

I will be the first to purchase :)

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Hi,

Any theme authors looking to make a clone of The Next Web website?

http://thenextweb.com/ I will be the first to purchase :)

hahahaha, many here but do it for custom only and charge it 10K USD i think :)

122 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
BrianHermelijn says

Somehow I am loving that website.

894 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Yeah for 10k I’ll do it :D

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
adamdanyal says

I hope a premium theme author picks up the idea and builds one saving us all 10k! ;-)

894 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

I hope a premium theme author picks up the idea and builds one saving us all 10k! ;-)

hahaha, you’re a funny guy :D

but on the other hand – why don’t you have a look in the news/magazine category here. Nothing which fits your requirements? I mean this new look (btw: it’s really ugly, i liked the previous one more) – this Windows 8 / Tiles / Metro Look is quite popular now and for sure available on the whole marketplace here.

751 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CyberShot says

I want to know how they got the custom scrollbar for the sidebar working. What script do you think they used for that?

60 posts Talk less do more!
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
Rifki says

I want to know how they got the custom scrollbar for the sidebar working. What script do you think they used for that?

Backbone.js combined with jQuery.prettyDate, TinyScrollbar and WP_Query posts, also jQuery of course

894 posts
+5 more
infuse01 says

http://www.baijs.nl/tinyscrollbar/
751 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
CyberShot says

awesome. Thanks for the information guys

by
by
by
by
by
by