2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
faradrim says

Hi,

my english ist not the best… but I will try it anyway with a first post ;-)

I hope, this is the right place for my question. What I need ist a template for Wordpress in a clean and modern style, for a café / small restaurant. The Startpage and other pages should be CMS -like. Only a news and a pics section should look like a blog.

This would be nice…

http://themeforest.net/item/elegant-restaurant-package/26149

... but it’s a lot of work to make it Wordpress ready and easy to handle for the owner of the restaurant. Especially the menu section is not easy to implement.

Unfortunately, there ist not one café/ restaurant-theme to find in the Wordpress section.

Best regards

152 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
wppowered says

Suppose it can be done with that template, maybe the menu not exactly the same but something similar.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
faradrim says

Yes, I know. It seems that I need to customize that template. Or somebody creates a couple of wordpress themes for that theme forest market gap ;-)

by
by
by
by
by
by