• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
Cookieh says

Hey!

I’m 17 years old trying to get work uploaded on the Envato marketplaces again, I’m wondering if anyone would consider working with me as a team. If you don’t know how good I am give me a shot. We could work something out, tell me a theme and I will design it if you like my style.

Please don’t pre-judge because off my age ;)

137 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
M-Theme says

Do you have web design work?

1739 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+6 more
SamBerson says

I’d love to work with you and am also quite young. Please contact me via the form on my profile page.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

484 posts Premium Website Design
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
SpyroPress says

Show us your design…

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Hey!

I’m 17 years old trying to get work uploaded on the Envato marketplaces again, I’m wondering if anyone would consider working with me as a team. If you don’t know how good I am give me a shot. We could work something out, tell me a theme and I will design it if you like my style.

Hi there, Are you good and experience in wordpress platform? If you are, then you are Wordpress developer. I’m graphic designer, and I can create theme for you in AI format. So every theme you will need to do: 1) AI to HTML conversion 2) coding 3) other task as necessary

Is it ok?

Jeff

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Do you have web design work?

Hey!

Hi there, Are you good and experience in wordpress platform? If you are, then you are Wordpress developer. I’m graphic designer, and I can create theme for you in AI format. So every theme you will need to do: 1) AI to HTML conversion 2) coding 3) other task as necessary

Is it ok?

Jeff

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

I’d love to work with you and am also quite young. Please contact me via the form on my profile page.

Hey!

Is it ok?

Jeff

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Show us your design…

Hey!

Is it ok?

Jeff

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Hi everyone, especially for developers / wordpress developers.

I’m a graphic designer. I’m able to create the fully pages by pages’ theme design to you, either it will be use on wordpress or any other platform, including themes for online store / ecommerce as well.

But you need to do: 1) AI to HTML conversion 2) coding 3) others as necessary

Reply me if you would like to find a partner like me. And, please propose your rate to me as well. Thanks.

Jeff

by
by
by
by
by
by