126 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Sweden
+4 more
Cookieh says

Hey!

I’m 17 years old trying to get work uploaded on the Envato marketplaces again, I’m wondering if anyone would consider working with me as a team. If you don’t know how good I am give me a shot. We could work something out, tell me a theme and I will design it if you like my style.

Please don’t pre-judge because off my age ;)

138 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
M-Theme says

Do you have web design work?

1813 posts
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+12 more
SamBerson says

I’d love to work with you and am also quite young. Please contact me via the form on my profile page.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

501 posts Premium Website Design
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
SpyroPress says

Show us your design…

33 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
unite2005 says

Hey!

I’m 17 years old trying to get work uploaded on the Envato marketplaces again, I’m wondering if anyone would consider working with me as a team. If you don’t know how good I am give me a shot. We could work something out, tell me a theme and I will design it if you like my style.

Hi there, Are you good and experience in wordpress platform? If you are, then you are Wordpress developer. I’m graphic designer, and I can create theme for you in AI format. So every theme you will need to do: 1) AI to HTML conversion 2) coding 3) other task as necessary

Is it ok?

Jeff

33 posts
unite2005 says

Do you have web design work?

Hey!

Hi there, Are you good and experience in wordpress platform? If you are, then you are Wordpress developer. I’m graphic designer, and I can create theme for you in AI format. So every theme you will need to do: 1) AI to HTML conversion 2) coding 3) other task as necessary

Is it ok?

Jeff

33 posts
unite2005 says

I’d love to work with you and am also quite young. Please contact me via the form on my profile page.

Hey!

Is it ok?

Jeff

33 posts
unite2005 says

Show us your design…

Hey!

Is it ok?

Jeff

33 posts
unite2005 says

Hi everyone, especially for developers / wordpress developers.

I’m a graphic designer. I’m able to create the fully pages by pages’ theme design to you, either it will be use on wordpress or any other platform, including themes for online store / ecommerce as well.

But you need to do: 1) AI to HTML conversion 2) coding 3) others as necessary

Reply me if you would like to find a partner like me. And, please propose your rate to me as well. Thanks.

Jeff

by
by
by
by
by
by