2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mammademin says

Hello everyone,

I am graphic and web designer have 8 years experience.I am planning to sell Wordpress designs in the themeforest.com

I am looking for a wordpress coder, who can do great and fast work.

If you have interest please contact me.I will send my portfolio

Thank you in advance

1749 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Hello and welcome to the forest. Why don’t you add them as PSD’s first? :)

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

24 posts
isratroshni says

Hello, I can help you in this project. Contact me at- israt.jahan1@hotmail.com

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
mammademin says

Actually, it’s a good idea but I would like to start with wordpress theme :)

6 posts
paruldodia says

Hello ,

Interested as having an Expertise in Wordpress Development.. Please do email the requirement at Email:gws.parul@gmail.com.

3521 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Actually, it’s a good idea but I would like to start with wordpress theme :)

Why? You won’t upload it on your account because you won’t be able to provide support anyway.

by
by
by
by
by
by