4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
huronsnack says

Hi, at Social Snack (.com) we love to work with amazing coders and designers around the world. We are looking right now some great freelancers to work on a few projects we have open. Right now we are looking for a freelance coder to turn an incredible design into a kiss ass wordpress theme.

If you are intrested and CAN start asap on this project, please send me a message here or at juanpablo(AT)socialsnack.com

thanks!

12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
Catherine14 says
Hi, at Social Snack (.com) we love to work with amazing coders and designers around the world. We are looking right now some great freelancers to work on a few projects we have open. Right now we are looking for a freelance coder to turn an incredible design into a kiss ass wordpress theme.

If you are intrested and CAN start asap on this project, please send me a message here or at juanpablo(AT)socialsnack.com

thanks!

Hi,

I have sent you a mail to juanpablo(AT)socialsnack.com. Kindly check it and reply me.

Catherine

by
by
by
by
by
by