2 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Luca_Paulina says

Hi,

I am in need of a wordpress developer that can develop a wordpress website to accommodate roughly 500 articles about the best places in britain. Its a lovely project for an extremely reputable fashion house and design company. The site would also feature these characteristics:

• Grid based website (along the lines of http://www.wolffolins.com/) • Continuous scrolling homepage • Toggle-able navigation so the user can augment the homepage to their view. • Fully responsive across Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. • When a post is clicked it opens either as a pop-up or open a new page. • 3 types of content view on the homepage. (Feature articles, Image articles and text based articles)

If its possible if you can work in our London office then that would be great as we have other projects lined up after this one. However if you are oversee’s or can’t work in our office but think you can complete the above then please get in touch as well. I would like to know project cost, timeline and day rate.

If you need any more information then feel free to ask, I’ll happily help with any queries.

Thanks for your help!

213 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
snaz3d says

Hi Luca_Paulina,

I’m really interested in this opportunity but you should leave some contact information over here so we, developers, can get in touch with you!

Best Regards, Snaz

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Luca_Paulina says

Oops. Please contact me at luca@applied-espi.com. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by