2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
circlesquare says

I know there are a few Events based themes on Themeforest but this request is slightly different. The company runs several location based events, therefore we’d want to create a new event each time that we could then populate with speakers, sponsors, details, maps, etc. There would need to be a master page which links to all of these events, and some way of ‘archiving’ previous events but still be ale to link to them for information on what happened at that event…

Wordpress would be good, but could be convinced otherways…

1525 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

I know there are a few Events based themes on Themeforest but this request is slightly different. The company runs several location based events, therefore we’d want to create a new event each time that we could then populate with speakers, sponsors, details, maps, etc. There would need to be a master page which links to all of these events, and some way of ‘archiving’ previous events but still be ale to link to them for information on what happened at that event… Wordpress would be good, but could be convinced otherways…

Obviously you need then custom made theme, :) contact me through my profile page with more details.

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
dantheman22 says

Hey there, did you ever find a solution to this? I’m looking for something similar. Be keen to talk to you if you found something or want to find out what I am doing so we could partner up?

Dan Sydney, Australia

482 posts Premium Website Design
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
SpyroPress says

Hi,

We are interesting and have done this job before.

Contact us at info@spyropress.com

Thanks

2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
circlesquare says

Hey there, did you ever find a solution to this? I’m looking for something similar. Be keen to talk to you if you found something or want to find out what I am doing so we could partner up?

Dan Sydney, Australia

Hi Dan

Sorry for the delay in reply, I was away… I haven’t found anything yet – have you had any luck? I was planning on using the Enfold theme and customizing it to have one full page for each event…

Ric

482 posts Premium Website Design
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
SpyroPress says

Yes we can use the Enfold theme and customize it according to your needs. Thanks
by
by
by
by
by
by