404 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
JackGriffiths says

Hi there,

Could I have some links to some good forum plugins for Wordpress? Struggling to find any. Needs to have good integration with wordpress and easily customisable.

Thanks,
Jack

731 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
mordauk says

bbpress.org

68 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
iamfriendly says

Going one further than mordauk above:

http://trac.bbpress.org/browser/branches/plugin/

That’s now a fully WP 3 .0 compliant plugin which uses Custom Post Types. It’s still very much in alpha but is absolutely awesome.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
polyfractal says

I am the lead developer for WordPress Forum Plugin, a fully featured forum plugin for WordPress blogs.

I was frustrated with the forum plugins available to WordPress administrators and decided to work on a solution myself. My plugin utilizes MyBB as the base forum package but integrates seamlessly with WordPress. The goal is to provide users with a rich forum experience while keeping administration and upgrades simple for the blog owner.

We aren’t quite release-ready but we are looking for a few more beta testers. More information can be found at our site. We should hopefully be launching soon.

28 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Portugal
GhostMaster says

Looks cool polyfractal.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
ann04 says

Billy wants to buy a [spam]

5461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Vanilla.

426 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SimpleSites4U says

Vanilla.

Iv check this out when you posted in in another thread (about a bored chap looking for someone to tell him what to code) and must say it looks very good. Ill be playing with it properly over the weekend but it certainly seems well worth considering if you looking for a solid forum platform

by
by
by
by
by
by