6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
cjgroove says

I cannot seem to get the theme to upload. I am told the file is too big. I went to my Go Daddy account and uploaded into Themes….it is not found in my themes on Wordpress Themes. What did I do wrong? What do I do?

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

I cannot seem to get the theme to upload. I am told the file is too big. I went to my Go Daddy account and uploaded into Themes….it is not found in my themes on Wordpress Themes. What did I do wrong? What do I do?

Try to upload theme through any FTP software.

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
cjgroove says

I tried through regular wordpress upload…and through the ftp in Go Daddy…it says the file is 5.86MB. It is way too big. I am not sure what other FTP I can sue to upload. I have never had this issue before.

905 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Are you sure you are uploading only the theme files not the whole zip package you downloaded from themeforest ?.

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Download this ftp client: http://filezilla-project.org/download.php and upload files to your server (unzipped first)

6 posts
cjgroove says

Ok. I may have figured it out. i will let ya know. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by