31 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Grphoto says

I need a reservation/booking system for a small hotel in wordpress.

I like a bit this plugin http://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-booking-online-plugin/159096 but i need a more customized solution.

On the first page customer chooses:

Arrival date – choose from calendar How many nights How many rooms type of room (2-3 beds ets) Button check availability

second page available rooms for selected criteria and average cost of room with sum also possibly selection of extras (with breakfast – all inclusive ets) when customers check the extras that pass to the price display.

Also button for analytical rates (so can see the change in weekend if any) Button for information for the room and button for cancellation policy.

Of course the calendar should show if the cottage is already reserved for those days, or if customer types the date and nights, the system should let customer know that its been reserved on the dates already.

After submitting reservation, customer arrives on the 3nd page, where he has to fill personal info:

Mr – miss selection Name Streetname Postal code City Phone Mobile Email comments captcha check for accept the legal terms (if press legal terms word show window with legal terms).

After submitting personal info, customer goes to paypal for pay (percent for deposit is adjusted in cms.) After that back to thank you page, and gets the billing information to his email address.

In the worpdress cms , a page show all the reservations with ability to see details or delete them with email confirmation to customer. General page with closed period, emails settings, paypal details, cancellation policies saying

Page of availability with calendar and room Room types – rates page for creations of amenities – extras. Special offer page

And all this i need to be able to be multilanguage. Of course if you have create already something similar we are open to discuss about it .

2823 posts
  • Australia
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

moved to item requests

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Sirvoy says

Hi Grphoto,

Sirvoy Reservation system have recently developed a plug in for Wordpress which will allow Sirvoy’s booking module to be easily integrated into any website.

The booking module functions very similarly to your description. it even allows booking in 11 different languages as you required as well.

We are now offering a one month free trial so feel free to try out the product and see if it suits your needs. You can register here.

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Sirvoy says

The url for the sirvoy hotel booking plugin has changed: Hotel booking plugin for wordpress

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
JonPerry says

I’ve looked in Sirvoy. It is quite pricey for a small hotel or B&B. I’d recommend a simple integration to eProcessing Network. That allows the customer to choose who they want for their credit card processing.

1 post
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Guam
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
TehStig says

I’ve spent the past 24hours scouring the internet for modern, presentable hotel reservation/booking systems and I’ve seen all of the above and more. Even for the prices they’re all horrible. You need to know this.

I’m about to commission someone to build one custom because shockingly not a single soul has done better than the (now outdated) HotelPress from WP Daily http://www.dailywp.com/demo/?product_id=1653. And that’s sad.

There isn’t a single plugin on Active Den or Code Canyon that can handle booking in a way that is modern, doesn’t annoy the user and lead to cart abandonment. Someone make something decent and take our money. Please.

SugarToastDesign
SugarToastDesign Recent Posts
Threads Started
1 post
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
SugarToastDesign says

I’ve spent the past 24hours scouring the internet for modern, presentable hotel reservation/booking systems and I’ve seen all of the above and more. Even for the prices they’re all horrible. You need to know this.

I’m about to commission someone to build one custom because shockingly not a single soul has done better than the (now outdated) HotelPress from WP Daily http://www.dailywp.com/demo/?product_id=1653. And that’s sad.

There isn’t a single plugin on Active Den or Code Canyon that can handle booking in a way that is modern, doesn’t annoy the user and lead to cart abandonment. Someone make something decent and take our money. Please.
by
by
by
by
by
by