I’m not really sure what I’m asking for so I’m looking for a little guidance.
1. We already have a hybrid mobile app that allows external websites to be pulled in to it via URL
What I’m are trying to do:
I am trying to install a Mobile Wordpress theme that has a “Store Locator” feature / plugin in it – and then we want to pull that into the mobile app via URL so that it is Mobile Friendly not just “Responsive”
The goal of this project is this – we have a client that has 2500+ locations – they want the ability to pull up their mobile app and have a store locator feature that will provide a couple of options:
- a Geo-locate option – so that their customers can find the closest location to them - a search function – address, city, state, zip
but the kicker is – it all needs to be Mobile Friendly
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.