Never did that before… Does anyone can share some tips what is the best way of doing that? Site should be moved from one server (Multisite) to another as a standalone WP install.
OK I ’m done with the transfer
If anyone else is curious here are simple steps:
- dump from multisite tables wp_X_postmeta, wp_X_posts, wp_X_term_relationships, wp_X_term_taxonomy, wp_X_terms – where X is id of the site you are transferring.
- Then search throw the files and replace wp_X_terms, to wp_terms and same with other tables.
- Search throw the dump files and replace http://multisiteulr.com/files/2011/ to http://yournewdomain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011
- Download files/directories from multisite: wp-content/blogs.dir/X/files to local directory, then upload them to the new server to wp-content/uploads/
I hope I didn’t forget anything
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.