What rule gets the child nav to move to the left? I got my menu all set up and my sub nav to appear under the parent nav, but when I hover over the nav, the second sub menu stays under the home button. What is it that gets it to move under the parent nav button it is suppose to be under?
- Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
Probably no one can tell without seeing your code. It is probably an absolute positioning problem. Did you set the sub menu container position to relative? If not – the child would appear into the last relatively positioned parent container.