Hey guys, I have recently starting learning some heavier wordpress development so I can start making some wordpress templates to sell on themeforest. I have come to the point where I need to create a settings page for my template & It seems to me that everyone seems to do this using pre built frameworks. I have had a look at creating them from scratch & it does seem like a lot of effort to do. So im wondering what is the most popular or recommended options framework for theme development?
Redux Framework. Free, super powerful, easy to use, nice documentation.
Redux Framework +1
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
Listen to Parallelus – Runway is fantastic.
We’ll no doubt be using it on our next theme!