372 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says

Hi ! How can I style the options page for my new theme ? Are there any tutorials on this topic ?

Thanks

372 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says

Would appreciate help .

1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Located in United States Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
contempoinc says

You should be able to style it with CSS just as you would with any other file

372 posts
+1 more
mrjasmin says

I know that im able to style it with css, but where do i put the css code ?

372 posts
+1 more
mrjasmin says

Someone ?

86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
YA says

You need to add a hook to admin head (with add_action). And make the function echo the “link rel=...” to your css file.

It will be like this:

add_action('admin_head', 'your_function');

372 posts
+1 more
mrjasmin says
You need to add a hook to admin head (with add_action). And make the function echo the “link rel=...” to your css file. It will be like this:
add_action('admin_head', 'your_function');

by
by
by
by
by
by