- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
As a freelancer if used most of my time WordPress as a CMS , but i have worked with company’s that usses there own custom CMS .
Because i am gona switch my freelance business into a real company i have been thinking(yess that really hurts ;)) is it better to use a custom CMS or WordPress as a CMS
I think is better built your own cms…
I have indeed seen companies do that as well, but these CMS ’s have no more (if not less) functions than wordpress.
I personally think building a CMS is good for your PHP /MySQL knowledge (or any other language you’re planning to build it in), but it also takes a lot of time, and wordpress is there already.
So if you have the time, build a CMS , but if you want to get started without such (unnecessary) thing, don’t, and just use wordpress