659 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more

If one wants to purchase a Wordpress plugin from here and use it on Wordpress MU sites… do they need to purchase the Extended License or just the Standard?

On TF it’s the Extended… just wanted to make sure it’s the same here as well…

376 posts
  • Had an item that was trending
  • Had an item that became a weekly top seller
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+12 more

Hi luckykind

I don’t think this is 100% clear, but if you look at Themeforest you have to buy an Extended License in order to use the theme on a WordPress MultiSite (former MU). So the same must apply to WordPress plugins – if you want to use it on a WP MS network then you must buy an Extended License. ;)

The Extended License also lets you incorporate (implement) the plugin or script from Codecanyon into another product and resell it. However you cannot resell the plugin/script its self.