43 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Renny says

Wasnt sure what to title this thread, but that aside im trying to find a wordpress plugin or a webapp or something that will allow me to allow people (customers) submit their own designs to be printed on the back of a phone case? i cant seem to find anything and not sure if there is anything on CodeCanyon that is along them lines, would it be more a custom script or what?

Thanks Renny

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

If that is all, why not using a simple contact form plugin, with an upload/attachment button, where people can fill out the form, choose some preferences and upload their design. You get that as e-mail an can work based on that.

If you’re looking for something more advanced like users should be able to register/login, save their drafts, customize them on the fly, live preview,...than I’m afraid that you’re right with your assumption that this will be more of a custom solution, altough I’m pretty sure there is something out in the wild which could come closely to your imaginations.

43 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Renny says

Thank you ill have a look at them and see if i can use them in anyway for what id like to use em for

by
by
by
by
by
by