192 posts Test Subject at Envato Science
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
Ibby Envato team says

This looks pretty good! Thanks for your hard work Chris!

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

This looks pretty good! Thanks for your hard work Chris!

Thank you

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

• Users can now enter their own passwords, passwords required at least 6 characters
  • User automatically logged in and redirect to home
  • added redirect filters
  • set cookie for new users for 10 minutes
  • new shortcode to display message to newly register users [cw-new-user]
  • so that up there, Ill go a little more into things here Ive added a cookie you can display a message to the users within 10 minutes of them logging , its completely un-styled and wrapped in a div with the class cw-user-message

[cw-new-user]Yeah new user!! [/cw-new-user]

You can also do it programmatically if you want to do a notice of some sort.

if (isset($_COOKIE['cw_verifi_new_user'])) { 

//do totally awesome stuff!

}

Users are automatically logged in and redirected to the homepage, theres a filter for both the shortcode and login form to change the redirect

//wp-login.php redirect
     add_filter('cw_verifi_redirect', 'test_redirect');

//shortcode redirect
     add_filter('cw_short_redirect', 'test_redirect');

function test_redirect(){

return 'http://yoursite.com/faq';
    }

the shortcode registration form javascript is a little rough at the moment maybe by friday I’ll have it polished up

thats all for now, next step will be admin work and re-writing the marketplace class to fit my needs a bit better

707 posts
      Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
    +2 more
    ChillThemes says

Nice additions! Getting an unexpected “}” in cw-verifi.php on line 247

3220 posts
    +1 more
    organicbee says

Nice additions! Getting an unexpected “}” in cw-verifi.php on line 247

grrr the SVN is duplicating my files within the files , if you look in cw-verifi.php its all forked up I just updated it to 0.3.1 lets see if that fixes it

Sorry to everyone

3220 posts
    +1 more
    organicbee says

Yeah checked it this morning 0.3.1 fixed the SVN issue

210 posts
      Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
    +4 more
    SurStudio says

Congrats for your plugin :)

Just wondering, how long did it take to get it processed/approved/published?

3220 posts
    +1 more
    organicbee says

Congrats for your plugin :) Just wondering, how long did it take to get it processed/approved/published?

well once you it gets approve you can publish it to the SVN, but a few hours maybe I dont remember

3220 posts
    +1 more
    organicbee says

• New class for handling the Envato API
    • New admin framework
    • Added redirect option
    • Improved password strength indicator
    • Improved localization
    • Improved error handling
    • Depreciated cw_get_user_by_meta_data
    • Removed cw_short_redirect – both use the same filter now + the option
    • User cookie is now for an hour

for anyone wondering I re-wrote Jeffery Ways API class to fit nicely with how WordPress handles external API’s you can find it here solo on githib

next step is to tackle multiple purchase code, I already have a plan on how I want to do it just need to find the time.

619 posts
      Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
    ChapterThemes says

• New class for handling the Envato API
    • New admin framework
    • Added redirect option
    • Improved password strength indicator
    • Improved localization
    • Improved error handling
    • Depreciated cw_get_user_by_meta_data
    • Removed cw_short_redirect – both use the same filter now + the option
    • User cookie is now for an hour

for anyone wondering I re-wrote Jeffery Ways API class to fit nicely with how WordPress handles external API’s you can find it here solo on githib

next step is to tackle multiple purchase code, I already have a plan on how I want to do it just need to find the time.

Super! Really great this piece of work!

What do i need to think about with ‘multiple purchase codes’ ? When one user has bought more items?

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by