Hi,I installed the revolution slider on my website and love it! http://www.18ninety5.com
The problem is, when I view the site on my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) it displays for under a minute and the then the screen goes black and reverts back to my phone’s home page.
This did not happen until I installed the slider on my site.
Is there a fix for this that you know of? I moved the bullet check from “fixed” to “responsitive”, but still no luck. Jquery conflict mode is “on”.
I am a novice when it comes to websites and would appreciate any helpful insight.
Please notice that this is a public forum. You should contact the author of the item. I’m sure he/she will help you. Go to the authors profile page and send a message.
Thanks. Sorry about that.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
please do contact us via our profile page email, via comments or simple submitting tickets at http://themepunch.ticksy.com and we will take a look and help you as soon as possible.
Posting the issues here can be overlooked, since we dont read the forums here, but we do support our items in the ways mentioned above.
Thanks a lot again, and have a great evening you all,
I am having the same issue. I there a “quick fix” to this issue? I would prefer if the slider does not display on mobile devices i.e smartphones but still displays on digital tablets.
P.S. I have submitted a ticket via the documentation supplied.