1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Diva_In_Me says

I currently have a blog (www.diva-in-me.com) and I created it from Blogspot.com and now to a site. I thinking of buying Sahifa to upgrade the look of my site. Will the regular license be suffice? Also, will I have issues in transferring all my post from current blog to this theme? Regards, Diva_In_Me

5382 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

A regular license will be fine. You may have a lot of cut and pasting of your content when you move over to WordPress but it shouldn’t be that difficult if you don’t investing some time in manually moving your content across.

There may be away to import your Blogger posts as well – http://www.labnol.org/internet/switch-from-blogger-to-wordpress/9707/

42 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in India
Ameh says
1 post
marks17 says

There are lots of useful tool that will help you with that issue. However, I tried this one www.cms2cms.com it makes everything automatedly in a few minutes. btw free demo available, so check it up!

310 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Portugal
DunKz says

There are lots of useful tool that will help you with that issue. However, I tried this one www.cms2cms.com it makes everything automatedly in a few minutes. btw free demo available, so check it up!

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by