1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Diva_In_Me says

I currently have a blog (www.diva-in-me.com) and I created it from Blogspot.com and now to a site. I thinking of buying Sahifa to upgrade the look of my site. Will the regular license be suffice? Also, will I have issues in transferring all my post from current blog to this theme? Regards, Diva_In_Me

5209 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+9 more
KingDog Staff says

A regular license will be fine. You may have a lot of cut and pasting of your content when you move over to WordPress but it shouldn’t be that difficult if you don’t investing some time in manually moving your content across.

There may be away to import your Blogger posts as well – http://www.labnol.org/internet/switch-from-blogger-to-wordpress/9707/

42 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
Ameh says
1 post
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
marks17 says

There are lots of useful tool that will help you with that issue. However, I tried this one www.cms2cms.com it makes everything automatedly in a few minutes. btw free demo available, so check it up!

308 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Portugal
DunKz says

There are lots of useful tool that will help you with that issue. However, I tried this one www.cms2cms.com it makes everything automatedly in a few minutes. btw free demo available, so check it up!

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by