7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
andrewski says

Hi folks,

I’ve got a website for a client that needs to be finished. I’ve taken on a job and therefore need this freelance job of mine out the way.

I have built the site in HTML /CSS and is moreorless finished. I tried building the wordpress site myself starting with a blank theme. But due to a lack of php knowledge and very little time now for learning I’m gonna have to pass this project on.

Perhaps we can work something out? First up and most importantly I need the mainframe built in Wordpress. Like I said the html and CSS should be no problem for me to add it to the wordpress site myself.

There is also a small private area to the site and I need a sign in option so that the signed in viewer can view other pages.

There is a simple contact form which needs “connected”.

I reckon that should be it. The site is in german but that shouldn’t be a problem cos I can speak the language (having lived here for years) – meaning you don’t have to be german or speak it.

Private message me and I can answer any questions and/or give you more details.

117 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Romania
+1 more
cippo says

Hey Andrew,

can you share your email or something? ( or send me an email using the form on http://themeforest.net/user/cippo/ )

Thanks, Cip

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
andrewski says
by
by
by
by
by
by