I’m looking for an experienced WordPress coder to:1. Create a WordPress compatible pop up window. The pop up should:
- Lock out page functionality behind the popup;
- Follow the user up and down the page, staying centered;
- re-center itself whenever the screen size changes, device rotated, or onclick event is fired;
- only appear on a certain URL (static page);
- work with all modern web browsers (IE 10, Firefox, Chrome);
- close once a user has signed in;
- only appear if a user/ someone is not logged in.
There is an example on http://www.maedchenflohmarkt.de/ which EXACTLY fulfills the desired funtionality.
Note: I’ve already installed a facebook/twitter login plugin. You will only have to create the pop up and insert later the facebook/twitter login plug in.
I think there is already a plugin on here that does that, I think it’s called social pop, but I think it’s tweets too rather than just logs in, but I’m sure it would be a good start.
Also, it’s worth noting, something like this can be easily disabled via Firebug or similar (right click on the element -> inspect element -> delete) and voila, it’s gone.
Already found that plugin, but as I’m absolutely not familiar with any coding, I thought I rather ask an expert to create a new one/ modify the social pop plugin.
I didn’t know that it’s possible to hide the pop up, thanks for that, but I just assume that most people don’t know how to hide it as well.