2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
chadlamothe says

There is a serious lack of quality taxi/limo themes. I have used about every yellow and black theme ever made. Would be really nice to see a high quality WP theme made for the taxi/limo industry. A theme that has a booking form to reserve taxi or limo

9 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webarc says

I agree. There is a high demand in Transport related solutions which have Booking Systems.

1735 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+5 more
SamBerson says

+1

1 post
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
chrisring1986 says

have had 2 requests for taxi sites this month! would buy for sure.

377 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 2 000 000 - 4 999 999 dollars
  • Power Elite Author
  • United States
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+1 more
GoodLayers says

Do you guys have example sites for this?

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
chadlamothe says

There are no good examples, that’s the problem. Whomever make a taxipress theme is gonna get paid, A huge demand for quality wordpress theme for taxi/limo here in USA and abroad.

9 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webarc says

I know a developer whom has created a ‘Taxi Booking Wordpress Plugin, it is very well scripted and in terms of design it’s outstanding. The only thing is that, it has not yet been developed for public use yet.

I had stayed in contact with the developer, he told me that it is near completion and that it should be ready in 2 months time, speaking to him in mid-march.

This is based on a ‘Taxi’ Transportation, but other transportation such as Airport Transfers/Car Hire/Chauffeur etc, are also most requested

Now, I cannot express the high demand in this solution. By collaborating with this Developer you can integrate this great plugin with your theme design.

It’s a great opportunity to dive into. £$ ;)

no-thumbnail
seagulltransfers Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Turkey
seagulltransfers says

i am really looking something i can search airport transfer on website i mean i need a wordpress template like this page https://www.holidaytaxis.com/ there needs quote search i mean it has to be easy as its possible anyone know ?

1 post
jedimarv says

I know a developer whom has created a ‘Taxi Booking Wordpress Plugin, it is very well scripted and in terms of design it’s outstanding. The only thing is that, it has not yet been developed for public use yet.

I had stayed in contact with the developer, he told me that it is near completion and that it should be ready in 2 months time, speaking to him in mid-march.

This is based on a ‘Taxi’ Transportation, but other transportation such as Airport Transfers/Car Hire/Chauffeur etc, are also most requested

Now, I cannot express the high demand in this solution. By collaborating with this Developer you can integrate this great plugin with your theme design.

It’s a great opportunity to dive into. £$ ;)

DD you know if this plugin is ready for use and if so where can I buy this plugin?

86 posts
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Exclusive Author
dilantha01 says

There is a serious lack of quality taxi/limo themes. I have used about every yellow and black theme ever made. Would be really nice to see a high quality WP theme made for the taxi/limo industry. A theme that has a booking form to reserve taxi or limo

We can develop wordpress website for you and can build fully featured online booking system. please contact us through info@twopoint-0.com

by
by
by
by
by
by