Some great themes here however, I find I have to do too much guessing when it comes to authors various descriptions of what is on offer with a particular WordPress theme. Especially when trying to find a true multimedia theme. I find they are very inconsistent. Some authors do state everything clearly, while others I have to figure it out by spending a lot of time previewing the templates. Some authors I have written to for clarification, some have replied, some have not, which wastes their time and especially mine. Authors should include consistent and complete disclosure of what their themes do and allow that to be embedded in the Envato sidebar descriptions. My suggestion includes the following: self/hosted video, Yes or No self/hosted audio, Yes or No YouTube, Vimeo etc., Yes or No SoundCloud, BandCamp etc., Yes or No images in galleries full screen enabled, Yes or No information about the images enabled for each, Yes or No
These are the ones that trouble me now.
Thanks to whoever responds…
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+1 – Great post – and good suggestions.