20 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
jcdesigns says

Is there a WordPress template available with a event calendar and the date changes each day? I need to be able to update the event calendar in Wordpress along with add or remove pictures and change text. If one is available please give the template name and link. If one is not available can someone build a Wordpress site with these requirements. Will need price also. Thanks

4 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Moira18 says

Hi,

I can customize you a Wordpress site with the requirement you need and this would just be a quick task. Let me know if you are interested then.

20 posts
jcdesigns says

Yes, I do have interest. Can you also add a background with different butterflies or give me the ability to do so with the css files. I am a web designer but fairly new to Wordpress websites. My client wants to be able to make updates to their website, can this be done in Wordpress correct? How will you send me the files once you are paid? Do I have the ability to edit the html and css files in Dreamweaver? Once I get the Wordpress files from you do I just install Wordpress on their hosting server then upload your files? I will look at your portfolio as well as find some sample website designs I like that I will send you.

With all the requirements given what is your fee and turnaround time? Thanks

8 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
tetrapackage says

If you still need help. Count me in!

20 posts
jcdesigns says

Terapackage,

Can you respond to my last post about the WordPress questions. Thanks

by