2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jenan says

hi,

any one here can do something like a WordPress template as photo gallery with ability to use social sharing channels on a single photo stand alone without allowing visitors to save them

1781 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+11 more
SamBerson says

Hey there!

I’m really sorry that none of the other users have replied to your thread.

This is something which is definitely possible, and there are a few ways that you could do this.
  1. Use any of these themes for the photography side of things: http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/creative/photography
  2. Use a free (or paid from CodeCanyon) plugin which enables social liking, tweeting, sharing etc. [There are lots around, so finding a good one shouldn’t be hard].
  3. Find a free WordPress plugin, or implement yourself, a JavaScript plugin which disabled right clicking, and thus the downloading of your items. However, you would still be able to find the link to the image in the source code.

I hope this information is helpful for you.

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jenan says

Thank you for your reply, do you think I should use another module than WordPress then?

1781 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+11 more
SamBerson says

It’s totally up to you. I love using WordPress as it’s really simple and easy to use, and there’s always loads of support with WordPress items.

by
by
by
by
by
by