3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Advokate says

Can anyone recommend a Wordpress template that has the logo on the right? I’m looking to accommodate a logo that’s taller than it is wide, which means it might need to dangle below the nav bar in order to look all right.

64 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CodeBotics says

It should be pretty easy to switch the logo from left to right on pretty much any theme.

Are you sure this is the best solution though? Logo’s are purposefully placed on the left as people generally read from left to right, so your logo is the first thing people see.

3 posts
Advokate says

Good to know! Any tips on what code to look for and replace with on the switching thing?

And yes, I agree. The client has a logo that he thinks looks better in the right-hand corner regardless of my recommendation. But thank you!

3 posts
Advokate says

An additional thought: We plan to put the name of the business over to the left, above the navbar, in plain text so that it’s not confusing to the website visitors. He wants the logo on the right, though. Thanks again!

64 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CodeBotics says

It’s hard to say without looking at the theme, but you might be able to do it with just CSS .

by
by
by
by
by
by