36 posts
    Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
danyno45 says

I’ve been using WordPress for my clients for about 3 years now and i came across a lot of customers that ask me for a real apple style menu for there WordPress driven site. Unfortunately i wasn’t able to take the project since its literally impossible to find a descent theme with it and i am not much of a Photoshop pro. The only theme i found ( i cant give names sorry :) ) had a very bad quality framework and was all widgetized witch suck.

Hopefully someone on theme forest will come up with such a theme, I’ll be the first one to buy…. :)

http://freepsdfiles.net/graphics/apple-style-navigation-menu/ http://www.falcoholsters.com/

Thanks

284 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Shellbot says

If no such theme exists, have you thought about buying a suitable menu from GR and just integrating it into an otherwise awesome theme? Wouldn’t take any real Photoshop knowhow :)

Unless it’s changed since I last checked, the highest selling navigation bar on there is quite Apple-like.

36 posts
    Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
danyno45 says

Integrating menu into WordPress its something i am not familiar with although i will give it a shot if i find a menu with the right walk-trough…

1625 posts Building the Web.
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says
MichelleDancer said
If no such theme exists, have you thought about buying a suitable menu from GR and just integrating it into an otherwise awesome theme? Wouldn’t take any real Photoshop knowhow :) Unless it’s changed since I last checked, the highest selling navigation bar on there is quite Apple-like.

GR menus come with wordpress integration files ( css, php ) :P ?

382 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MelforDMThemes says

Why don’t you hire somebody? A menu like this takes about 1 to 2 hours to make… not too expensive and better than waiting for a theme… 

by
by
by
by
by
by