5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
ea1971 says

Hello, Not sure if I should be posting this here or not, please let me know if it should be somewhere else. I am looking to have a custom Wordpress theme developed. The design is done, it just needs to be converted to Wordpress. A couple of things that it will need by default are: Visual Composer, Lightbox for imagery, and a client portal. If anyone is interested in looking at the design, please let me know.

Thank you

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
jennielamb says

Hello, I would be happy to take a look at your WordPress design. Please send design specs with your contact info to: jennie@weblamb.com.

Thank you,

~ Jennie

CEO/Founder, Weblamb, LLC. Weblamb.com | WordPress Experts WordPress Design | WordPress SEO jennie@weblamb.com | (650) 303-3311

Hello, Not sure if I should be posting this here or not, please let me know if it should be somewhere else. I am looking to have a custom Wordpress theme developed. The design is done, it just needs to be converted to Wordpress. A couple of things that it will need by default are: Visual Composer, Lightbox for imagery, and a client portal. If anyone is interested in looking at the design, please let me know. Thank you
by
by
by
by
by
by