1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sharpk0 says

Hi, I need someone to build me a complete site for a Vacation Rental Home websites but on Wordpress.

Basically it is an agency website that rent villas. Each villa needs its own flash gallery.

Let me know if you already have a theme or if you want to build the wordpress website entirely.

I will need prices and time estimates.

548 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
tonvie says

I used the theme Breeze for a vacation rental property site in Kissimmee. Worked a treat and it’s still one of my favorite designs in my portfolio. You won’t find an easier theme to get up and running either. Cheers on your search.

1 post
calvinfroedge says

Hi, I need someone to build me a complete site for a Vacation Rental Home websites but on Wordpress.

Basically it is an agency website that rent villas. Each villa needs its own flash gallery.

Let me know if you already have a theme or if you want to build the wordpress website entirely.

I will need prices and time estimates.

Hi Sharpk0. I am right now turning my Mango themes into Wordpress themes. I will add one to Theme Forest soon. Do you like them?

www.mangoreservations.com/themes

1 post
Be1s says

How easy is it to customize this theme, such as add a property search, similar to that of a real estate site with options to search by # of bedrooms,area, etc and booking?

1 post
gmdgarcia says

sharpk0, I am looking for the same thing. Have you found a solution? If not, maybe we can collaborate and get someone to develop a reusable site for us. gg

1 post
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
br41nb0y says

Anyone found a good theme for this?

1 post
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
tomipro says
tonvie said
I used the theme Breeze for a vacation rental property site in Kissimmee. Worked a treat and it’s still one of my favorite designs in my portfolio. You won’t find an easier theme to get up and running either. Cheers on your search.

im working on a similar project now, and am looking for a theme, can you please provide a link to your mentioned project? thank you very much, appreciate it.

2 posts
sassy1 says

also in need of a feature rich, wp vacation rental theme.

any designers reading/listening?

3007 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says
sassy1 said
also in need of a feature rich, wp vacation rental theme. any designers reading/listening?

and your price range?

2 posts
sassy1 says

looking for a theme, not a site development, duotive. thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by