is it necessary to have <?php get_sidebar(); ?> and <?php get_footer(); ?> in every custom page that i make in my wordpress theme? Thanks
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
get_footer() is obviously a requirement, while get_sidebar() isn’t if you’re not using sidebars or providing dynamic sidebars.
get_header() and get_footer() are are the only required. get_sidebar() is not.