1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
stefan49 says

Hi there! This is a really-really great Theme! – Wow! THUMPS UP! :-) Tons of options, easy to use. Even for me – who’s an absolute beginner concernig Wordpress…

BUT: It Seems, as if my Visual Composer doesn’t work any more at all. F.e. I cannot edit my toggle any more, I cannot ad another toggle (tried to replace it) – neither on the specific site nor on a ‘new’ site/post…

I have to use HTML-Codes, cause the Visual Composer doesn’t ‘answer’ at all… – I tried to reload it, but that it didn’t work…. – Any Ideas???

Cheers.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi stefan49, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for Example can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Since this is 2-year-old thread regarding examples of theme documentation in general, in order to prevent confusion, it has been locked. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by