From looking around at templates and also tutorials i see that many Authors product their own framework for managing things like a Admin Theme Options menu as-well as things like meta boxes. Where as I spotted Woo have their own framework which is generic throughout all of their themes.
Does anyone know of any well regarded (if they exist) opensource framework to provide the above features?
I have had a read around, built and tested a few set-ups for both theme options and meta boxes but am looking to find out if something is available that will make it easier to produce a number of templates with the same centralised core.
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
You might be looking for something like OptionsTree: