1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
himt says

He everybody. I purchase the theme Artemis for doing my photography website. I downloaded the file and the unzip it. But when i am going to wordpress in the dashboard , i cant install my themes.. I am really confused. Please if somebody else can help me. Thanks.

3249 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

He everybody. I purchase the theme Artemis for doing my photography website. I downloaded the file and the unzip it. But when i am going to wordpress in the dashboard , i cant install my themes.. I am really confused. Please if somebody else can help me. Thanks.

do you happen to be using WordPress.com? if so you cannot install themes on it

Click me! Click me!

5 posts
TheFashionBar says

Can someone please tell me how do I start?? I brought a beautiful template to start my online boutique and I don’t have the slightest clue on how to get started or install??

5561 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Can someone please tell me how do I start?? I brought a beautiful template to start my online boutique and I don’t have the slightest clue on how to get started or install??

Unzip the download and all the install and setup documentation will be inside :)

5 posts
TheFashionBar says

Unzip the download and all the install and setup documentation will be inside :)

I have no idea how to unzip. I downloaded it and only see 4 things and no instructions. I don’t think I can use this template for Wordpress to make a website. Please help me.

5 posts
TheFashionBar says

I purchased the theme Fashion Shop if this can help and just need to know what’s next to setting up my online boutique. I have no idea about this type of stuff.

3859 posts
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

there are a few files with that or a similar name please post a link to the exact one you purchased so people know what they are dealing with and can potentially help

5 posts
TheFashionBar says
3859 posts
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

That is a site template so will not work with Wordpress unless you have it custom fitted to the CMS.

To work with it you will need to understand how the HTML and CSS code works to modify the files and design then upload the contents of the download (site files not help documents etc) to your hosting directory

5 posts
TheFashionBar says

That is a site template so will not work with Wordpress unless you have it custom fitted to the CMS.

To work with it you will need to understand how the HTML and CSS code works to modify the files and design then upload the contents of the download (site files not help documents etc) to your hosting directory

Do you know how can I use this template in general and any sites that will allow me to use? Thanks so much for all the help.

by
by
by
by
by
by