1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
ts2121 says

I’ve narrowed my selection to Karma or U-Design. What theme is best for a beginner? Looking to create a professional service website.

3 posts
  • France
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
bicounet says

U-desiƧgn semble plus appropriƩ. Attention : les 2 ne sont pas responsive ! le theme Modernize est un bon compromis.

439 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pixelous says

U-Design and professional service website is not synonymous to be honest. Cheers.

150 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Exclusive Author
ait says

I’ve narrowed my selection to Karma or U-Design.

What key did you use to narrow the selection down to these two themes? There are hundreds other themes out there :)

356 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malaysia
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
billyf says

U-Design and professional service website is not synonymous to be honest. Cheers.
+1
3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
foxendesign says

Hello Guys. it s really interesting what people do care when selecting a professional theme. It must be a top seller one? Or the one which matching your requirements in every way.

Seems beginner level buyers are not able to see these two difference. Being Top Seller DOES NOT MEAN that is the best one in the world. People should open their eyes and be more selective. There are really professional look & feel themes on the market even better then Karma / U-Design / Avada etc… they all look like carbon copy.

And I believe in this case the other authors creating the same copy layouts without creativity and technique to sale same stuff… that s the most common problem of this market. And market owners don’t even care about it.

I believe there should be a separate section for high-level unique products eliminated by creativity + ability + technique+ functionality etc.

Hope Envato take control and offer a better marketing solution to us.

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
clawduda says

Hello Guys. it s really interesting what people do care when selecting a professional theme. It must be a top seller one? Or the one which matching your requirements in every way.

Seems beginner level buyers are not able to see these two difference. Being Top Seller DOES NOT MEAN that is the best one in the world. People should open their eyes and be more selective. There are really professional look & feel themes on the market even better then Karma / U-Design / Avada etc… they all look like carbon copy.

And I believe in this case the other authors creating the same copy layouts without creativity and technique to sale same stuff… that s the most common problem of this market. And market owners don’t even care about it.

I believe there should be a separate section for high-level unique products eliminated by creativity + ability + technique+ functionality etc.

Hope Envato take control and offer a better marketing solution to us.

i like your reply i was wondering the same thing . why most top sellers all look alike . since you seem to know what you are saying , could you please share with me what would you prefer as better alternatives to the above mentioned themes ? thanks

439 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pixelous says

clawduda hi, the theme that really looks like premium custom site is Daisho in my opinion http://themeforest.net/item/daisho-flexible-wordpress-portfolio-theme/2585124

by
by
by
by
by
by