791 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in India
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
laranz says

I don’t understand, “want a wide theme like net.tutsplus or webdesignledger.com or noupe.com” in which meaning u said this. Anyway If u need such custom requirements means, u need to built one custom theme only…

& All the best for you very soon finding ;)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
chipmint says

I use a theme that’s pretty similar to Tuts+.. [links removed for linking to freebies on the forums]

2 posts
chipmint says

I use a theme that’s pretty similar to Tuts+.. [links removed for linking to freebies on the forums]
This theme is created by me, And I am continuously Updating the theme for better User Experience. My next target is to make the Theme HTML 5 and CSS3 .. And guess what the most interesting thing is!! I will give this theme for free for my blog readers.. :bashfulcute::bigsmile: Lets check the change-log of the theme from it’s release: [links removed for linking to freebies on the forums]
88 posts
libertux says

Hi, Take a look at this one : [links removed for linking to freebies on the forums] If you like it i’ll sent it for free i code it for my old blog.

5342 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Removed several links. Please don’t link to freebies as it’s against the forum rules. Thanks.

88 posts
libertux says

Hi KingDog, Sorry i forgot this one :(

by
by
by
by
by
by