Yesterday I saw a template and I couldn´t buy, but disappeared today.
It was in this link: http://themeforest.net/item/photo-nexus-wordpress-gallery-2-in-1/38530
Without any note about was happening.
please! I need buy this template now!
Wow, Firefox says “Reported Attack Site”...
If you ended up on a 404 page, it might be that the author decided to remove his template.
If you remember the author’s name, you can contact him through his profile page to see if he/she removed it.
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Contributed a Blog Post
This may be for a few reasons:
- the file may have been disabled for copyright reasons - the author may have decided to delete the file from our system - the file may have been disabled due to a problem with it, and will be re-activated again after fixing.
I hope this is of some help, I’m sorry I can’t be more specific. Topic moved to item discussion