2104 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I bought RockWell – Portfolio & Blog WordPress Theme, but I have never used Wordpress and just don’t have the time to set it all up have done html website before. I am looking to spend $250 but have the capacity to go higher but obviously it would be great to keep the cost down. but if this is unrealistic for the work I want done then quote what you would do it for.

I have installed the theme but that’s as far as I got so it ready to be updated by some one with the skills, I will provide all the images ready to go all at the right sizes. and will provide all the text

Would be the sections below

Home blog sub heading / articles / Freebies / tutorials about us services sub heading / logo design / corporate identity / 3d modelling work sub heading / work for sale / client work / 3d work / 2d work / contact us

changes

Would want adverts on the side of all page except the homepage added where text widget is currently work for sales section would need button to link to graphics river item with my reference all images would need social media links, facebook like, tweet, google +1 When you click read more would want image to be centred not to the side

Lastly

Need instructions on how to then update site with new items

I can be contacted through my profile or feel free to post on the thread just need to see some examples of wordpress sites by you, or shown that you would be able to carry out the

Many thanks

2241 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+11 more
crozer says

If you are still looking, send me an email through my profile page. But please, rephrase some of your tenses here, as they are barely understandable. If you do that, I’ll be happy to work with and for you on this project.

Regards,
Chris

2104 posts
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I am going to keep this open for a day or two to see how many responses I get.

Had a look at you work very impressive, sorry for my poor use of English i forget a lot of the people on these sites English is not there first language i will tidy up my first post to make it a bit clearer.

over the next day or two I will write brief that clearly explains what I am after.

Many thanks for you interest.

2241 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+11 more
crozer says
DarkstarDesigns said
I am going to keep this open for a day or two to see how many responses I get.

Had a look at you work very impressive, sorry for my poor use of English i forget a lot of the people on these sites English is not there first language i will tidy up my first post to make it a bit clearer.

over the next day or two I will write brief that clearly explains what I am after.

Many thanks for you interest.

No problem. And I understand English just fine, but you need to add some breathing pauses when you write ;)

2104 posts
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says
crozer said
No problem. And I understand English just fine, but you need to add some breathing pauses when you write ;)

Cheers my usual spell checker is out. LOL

Would it be best if you did the work, if you just added a few image for each of the sections then explained to me how to add new ones, as my GR portfolio is 32 products and i have many mores sections.

just a case of what would be the best use of your time as once this is done I will need to keep adding new products and so on.

many thanks

2104 posts
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Can some one put this in the right section i put it in the wrong one and i doubt people will be able to see it soon!

Many thanks

382 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MelforDMThemes says

Heya, still looking? :) Feel free to shoot me an email if so.

2104 posts
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I am still looking for someone to do this work for me it is getting urgent I need this site up and running, I have a detailed brief document on all the changes need if you interested just post and I can send it to you.

Many thanks

2104 posts
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Sorry forgot to mention will need you to drop me an email as i cant attach document from people profile pages. Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by